Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Schedule, NEW Challenge Time, New You!

NEW Schedule, NEW CHALLENGE Time, NEW You!
                               Power Fitness PDX Schedule for October & November

Change brings focus and discipline. I guarantee I will be disciplined to give my mornings to YOU on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and need YOU to guarantee YOU will give me your ALL. No excuses because you have the ability to challenge yourself like no other. Make your mark and know that you will start the holidays engaged, powerful and vibrant.  Make it happen.

October Session:
Power Fitness PDX- Early Morning Boot Camp
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5:45-6:45 am
October 4th-October 29th, 2010
Register

November Session:
Power Fitness PDX Early Morning Boot Camp
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5:45-6:45 am
November 1-November 26th
Register

The 50+ Boot Camp on TU/TH and the new ARPD- Power Fitness PDX Class on Tu/TH is on hold until we know what the mornings bring when we leave the hospital. Thank you for understanding. 

The Power of You Fall Fitness Challenge will become the
Power of YOU New Year New YOU Challenge!!

I can't be there for you, my dear clients, 120% like I normally am and during the Challenge It is not fair if I have to reschedule your additional training, workshops, etc. With the unknown next couple months, I feel it is not fair to YOU or to my daughter.  I hope you understand. I do encourage you to do the class part of the next few months though.  Many of you have written how registering for the Challenge helped motivate you to get moving, let's work on that momentum and build your base for the NEW YEAR Challenge.  I can credit your funds towards classes and the next Challenge, or reimburse you. Please email me and let me know what you would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment